Continental Autosports, an Official Ferrari Dealer offers this 1958 Ellena Chassis rebodied as a 250 TDF.
CHASSIS NO: 0885GT
• Ferrari 250 GT chassis, engine and transmission
• An iconic tribute to the famous '14 louvre' Ferraris
• Known ownership history from new
• Meticulously restored and sorted
• 99 pages of receipts totaling some $240,000
• Exhibition and track-ready
• Eligible for a plethora of international events
According to Marcel Massini, chassis number 0885GT, was born as a 250 GT Coupe Ellena sold new in Florence, Italy, in April 1958. It was in 2003–04 that this car was rebodied in the U.S. into a look-alike of a 14-louver 250 GT TdF berlinetta.
Mr. Marcel Massini stated that the body was one constructed by Carrozzeria Allegretti. The Allegretti name instantly conjures images of the legendary Maserati's Tipo 60/61 Birdcage racing cars and the 5000 GT. In 2004, the body was finally mated to chassis 0885GT by Tom Horvath of Anahiem, California and soon after followed the acquisition and installation of a proper inside plug engine and transmission.
Call 630-655-3535 today to speak to a Continental Ferrari specialist.